PackageX is revolutionizing the logistics industry with the world's first API First Logistics Cloud. PackageX empowers retail and commercial enterprises to achieve unprecedented success by delivering unparalleled developer experiences, workflow improvements, customer loyalty, and profitability through its logistics APIs, apps, and other cloud components.
Our vision is to build the most advanced logistics infrastructure company that orchestrates the movement of physical things and becomes the defining backbone of the digital supply chain.
We're a fast-growing Pre-Series A startup in New York City with a distributed global team backed by Bullpen Capital, Pritzker Group, Sierra Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, MXV Capital, and NSV Wolf Capital.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a highly skilled Website Developer with hands-on experience in web development using Webflow/ReactJS for a B2B SaaS company. Duties will include building and maintaining company website(s), monitoring and optimizing performance against business goals and launching and maintaining integrations with 3rd party platforms on the PackageX website.
To be successful as a Website Developer, you must be a master of multiple platforms. You must be able to work on assigned tasks independently by collaborating with other team members.
- Develop attractive and conversion-optimized user-friendly web pages.
- Make innovative interactive concepts using your observations and learning.
- With an understanding of marketing and business goals, build a perspective on the website roadmap, identifying opportunities to enhance the website's functionality and user experience.
- Understand the different goals for each website page, watch how users move around the site, and suggest changes based on what they see.
- Develop new pages and sections of the website per the project requirements and design specifications.
- Ensure all website elements are optimized for mobile and desktop and accessible to all users.
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section re-designs.
- Address internal and external user feedback.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team at PackageX to optimize website content for search engines (SEO) and implement best practices for website optimization.
- Develop mobile and desktop responsive pages from Figma Design files.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to optimize the website to support the best inbound lead flow for prospects and the sales team.
- If a new piece of 3rd party software is purchased, he/she must have the ability to own the implementation/integration of that tool from a development perspective.
- Report on website performance (site speed, load time, low/high performing call-to-actions or pages) to marketing leadership on a regular basis.
- Monitor website performance and make strategic recommendations on improving the website based on marketing and company goals.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently, managing and executing Custom projects from conception to completion.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience as a Webflow/ReactJS Developer is required, with at least 1 year at a B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating successful website design and development with a focus on brand and marketing sites.
- Solid understanding of web design principles, user experience, and SEO best practices.
- Solid understanding of B2B SaaS website objectives and the distinct purposes of various pages to align with business goals.
- Ability to translate design concepts into responsive web pages.
- Experience with design and wire-framing tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Expertise in evolving web standards and best practices.
- Expertise in implementing Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Hubspot, and Chilipiper.
- Exceptional technical problem-solving skills, and the ability to follow deadlines and execute under pressure.
- Familiarity with WCAG accessibility guidelines.
- Knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
What can you expect from the application process?
All applications will be looked at by the People team who will reach out to shortlisted candidates. Across various interview rounds, you'll speak with the hiring manager and other functional heads. We want to have an open discussion about your work and how we can be a great fit for each other. The process may also involve an assessment or presentation relevant to the role. You can expect an offer after three rounds of interviews. All offers are subject to satisfactory reference and background checks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.