PackageX is revolutionizing the logistics industry with the world's first API First Logistics Cloud. PackageX empowers retail and commercial enterprises to achieve unprecedented success by delivering unparalleled developer experiences, workflow improvements, customer loyalty, and profitability through its logistics APIs, apps, and other cloud components.
Our vision is to build the most advanced logistics infrastructure company that orchestrates the movement of physical things and becomes the defining backbone of the digital supply chain.
We're a fast-growing Pre-Series A startup in New York City with a distributed global team backed by Bullpen Capital, Pritzker Group, Sierra Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, MXV Capital, and NSV Wolf Capital.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our company. The primary focus of this role is to hire the best talent and manage the candidate experience from hiring to onboarding. You will partner with the hiring managers and advise them on talent frameworks and manage their recruiting needs in a proactive and efficient manner.
In this role, you will own:
- Develop and implement effective sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes from JD preparation, job posting, sourcing, and screening calls till closing the offer.
- Screen all applications received and follow their progress. Coordinate and schedule interviews and follow up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for current and future job openings. Create new and innovative ways to attract the best people to join PackageX by identifying new channels.
- Coordinate with the hiring managers and stakeholders to understand & plan the company-wide talent priorities. Understand the start-up culture and how to overcome potential recruitment obstacles for certain roles.
- Post job openings on various job boards including LinkedIn. Leverage social media, internet posting boards, and networking to source top talent.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition.
- Partner closely with functional leaders on a variety of projects including talent assessment.
- Create and manage the end-to-end onboarding process ensuring a great experience for new employees and a smooth start into their roles.
- Making sure the new employees are updated on People policies.
- Cross-functional coordination for timely delivery of onboarding checkpoints.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3 plus years of experience in core Talent Acquisition, preferably in a B2B SaaS or IT/Tech organization.
- Extensive experience sourcing candidates from multiple channels including career websites, professional and social media, employee referrals, and job sites.
- Strong understanding of recruitment best practices and trends and experience with applicant tracking systems (Lever) and other recruitment tools (LinkedIn etc).
- Exceptional interpersonal, social, and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility, and create partnerships at all levels within the company.
- Proficiency in using tools like Slack, Notion, and MS Office or ability to learn and adopt new technology and tools quickly.
- Ability to conduct research, gain access to resources, prioritize, and juggle several tasks, and adapt to a startup's rapidly changing demands is a must.
What can you expect from the application process?
All applications will be looked at by the People team who will reach out to shortlisted candidates. Across various interview rounds you'll speak with the hiring manager and other functional heads. We want to have an open discussion about your work and how we can be a great fit for each other. The process may also involve an assessment or presentation relevant to the role. You can expect an offer after three rounds of interviews. All offers are subject to satisfactory reference and background checks.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, genetics, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.